6.08.2006

Signs of Over-Blogging

A man's dreams are an index to his greatness.


I had the weirdest dream last night. ("Eeeeps!", I hear you shrieking as you run away; no, no. It's short, I swear.)

Yesterday I discovered a really sweet space simulator, Celestia. It's essentially a planetarium (universarium?) that lets you explore the universe from your desktop. It has a constellation mode where it draws lines between the different stars and labels them.

So in my dream, I was floating through the blogosphere universe (and my god! It was full of stars! And looked just like Celestia!) and all the blogs I check on a daily basis were there, scattered throughout the blackness like tiny points of light, each connected to others by glowing blue lines.

That's about it; I vaguely remember swooshing past Miss Snark's blog's star, then over to the Scrivener's Error blog star (and they were each labeled neatly in Courier, 10 pitch, bright pink), and then I woke up.

I wish I could say this means something, but I think honestly that it just means I've been blogging too much lately and maybe need to lay off the chocolate milk right before bedtime. At least it's better than the one with a zillion zombies trying to eat my brains, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home